We are located at
2344A Walsh Avenue, Bldg. F, Santa Clara Commerce Park, Santa Clara; just off the San Tomas Expressway.
- Temple is open to all
- Open daily for meditation, chanting, and worship
- Visitors can perform puja themselves or request services
Guidelines for Visiting the Temple
The temple is a place of meditation and devotion. We strive to maintain a peaceful, harmonious, and uplifting atmosphere at all times. To support this goal, and for the comfort and safety of all, please observe the following simple guidelines when visiting:
- Silence your cell phone and pager
- You should be covered down at least below your knees and ladies please cover yourself.
- Ask permission before taking photographs, video or audio recordings
- Be aware that you are on camera whenever you are inside the temple: audio and video streaming of all temple events is webcast live
- Offer to assist with setup or cleanup for large events if you are able to.
Although certainly not necessary, it is customary to bring a small offering when visiting a temple. Typical items include fruits, flowers, or small quantities of home-cooked vegetarian food that has not been tasted (rice dishes, milk puddings and sweets, etc.—made with no eggs or non-vegetarian items, garlic, or onions). Monetary donations are also welcome, and may be placed in the donations box inside the temple.
We look forward to seeing you soon.